Welcome to Chahtech.com
Considering the problems of water in the arid and semi arid regions in the world, our team (lead by senior scientific researchers specialized in water economy and efficient use of hydraulic resources), spent more than 25 years experimenting new techniques for irrigation and for the injection of retention water or natural sources water to be conserved in the deep soil. These researches results are an innovative technique which is called: The Buried Diffuser. This worldwide patented (PCT) invention was awarded multiple times.
The Buried Diffuser is a new irrigation technique which can be used for trees (fruit trees, forest trees, ornamental trees) and shrubs, vegetables in fields and in green houses, and plants in containers, pots or boxes. The Buried Diffuser is, with no doubt, the most efficient technique to bring water to the roots.
- New solution to save irrigation water, energy, fertilizer, etc…
- 0% waste by evaporation
- 2 times less water than the drip method
- 3 to 5 times more yield than drip irrigation
- Very simple installation and use
- Not expensive
- Innovative with high commercial potential
- Allows “anticipated irrigation” during the rain period and no irrigation during the dry period
- Allows “the injection and the conservation of water in the deep soil layers”
- Mai 2013
CHAHTECH and its middle-east partners will make a set of demos, presentations and workshops in KSA from 25 to 30 May 2013. We will be pleased to meet you, please feel free to contact us for further details.
- Mai 2013
After the success of our participation at SIAM 2013, CHAHTECH and its partner Imperial Green are invited to participate at Water Expo and Forum 2013 to be held in Casablanca (Morocco) from 22 to 25 May 2013.
- April 2013
Chahtech and its partner Imperial Green will be present at the eighth Moroccan International Agricultural Show to be held from the 24 to 28 of April 2013 in the imperial city of Meknes.
- October 2012